Released new version of myTinyTodo – v1.3.1.
This is mostly a bugfix release, but some features were added:
- individual sorting for every tasklist
- ability to publish lists separetely
Thanks for bug reports: Progi1984, heraldboy.
Next releases of v1.3 branch will be published in this post.
v1.3.2 is published. Here are some changes:
- can move task to other list
- show dates when the task was created and completed (in task edit)
- support of prefix for database tables
- settings page can be localized in language pack
v1.3.3 is published.
- It has many small changes in interface.
- Now you can change order of tabs or even show only one tab for all lists.
- Added style for Right-to-left languages translations.
- Added export to csv.
To use single tab interface add “singletab” query parameter to mytinytodo url like this: http://www.mytinytodo.net/demo/?singletab
You can export the tasks from some list to csv file (manually as for now) by running as follows:
Thanks to merzhin, Alexander Teague, Mostafa Khadem and to all translators.
After update to v1.3.3 you can delete “images” directory and .css files in mytinytodo root directory.
v1.3.4 is published.
- Now each list has own URL:
- Added ability to use html tags (b,i,u,s) to highlight required text (in title or notes).
Thanks to merzhin for patches.
v1.3.5 is published.
All the changes you can find in changelog.